Baptist Health Turkey Trot Miami 5K/10K presented by Publix
Miami’s favorite Turkey Trot returns on Thanksgiving Day. Warm up your appetite with the Baptist Health Turkey Trot Miami 5K/10K presented by Publix. Turkey Trot Miami, formerly known as Turkey Day Run Miami, brings family and friends together with a light-hearted 5K/10K and Kids Trot. Runners, joggers and walkers are invited to start the Thanksgiving Day in a pre-feast healthy way.
Hurricane Irma Recovery Efforts
As we persevere through Hurricane Irma recovery efforts, Life Time Florida Events wants to express empathy and extend our well-wishes to all who have been affected. At times like this, our resilience and strength is tested. But through kindness and collaboration, we will restore and rebuild our communities.
#HoustonStrong | #CaribbeanStrong | #FloridaStrong
Some of the groups and charities we’ve partnered with are contributing to the hurricane relief efforts. For those looking to support recovery, check out a few organizations we know are actively involved in our news article.
Give the gift of health and fitness
Treat your family and friends to join you at one of your favorite Florida races – the 2017 Turkey Trot Miami!
REGISTER AND RECEIVE
- Limited edition short sleeve tech shirt (2016 shirt pictured on right)
- Complimentary race photos courtesy of Athlinks
- Post-race food and warm beverages
- Access to the Turkey Day Tailgate Finish Festival
Get in the loop
Sign up for news, updates and special offers from the Turkey Trot Miami.
- September 15, 2017As we persevere through Hurricane Irma recovery efforts, Life Time Florida Events wants to express empathy and extend our […]
- September 4, 2017As we anticipate the kick-off of the Florida race season, we know there can be an intense internal struggle […]
- July 19, 2017By Brooke Schohl, MS, RD, CSSD Does sugar monopolize your day? Breakfast: Vanilla creamer in your coffee, oatmeal with brown […]