Baptist Health Turkey Trot Miami 5K/10K
Owned and Produced by
Thank you for joining us for your First Course this Thanksgiving! It was a pleasure to host you for another morning filled with holiday fun.
Check your results below.
2023 EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
Grab your spot early for the 2023 Baptist Health Turkey Trot Miami 5K/10K & Kids Race (November 23) and score the best pricing all year!
Available through Monday, December 5, 2022.
REGISTER AND RECEIVE
Baptist Health Turkey Trot Miami 5K/10K & Kids Race registrants will receive the following:
- Finisher medal – all distances (2022 pictured)
- Tech race t-shirt (gender-specific, 2022 pictured)
- Kids Race t-shirts – cotton
- Post-race food and refreshing beverages
- Access to the holiday-themed Finish Festival
- Post-race games and entertainment
- Oversized Jenga & Connect 4
- Face painting and more!
- Photo opp with the giant, 20′ Perky Turkey!
- Awards and Prize Purse for top finishers
- Baptist Health Pineapple Race Series qualifier
*Race amenities subject to change.
Life Time Member Early Access Registration
Life Time members — after six months of membership — get access to our athletic events one week before the event registration or lottery opens to the general public.
Snag a bonus long sleeve Turkey shirt or festive socks to rock this Thanksgiving! Select the add-ons during race registration to purchase.
Limited inventory available. Purchased items were distributed during Packet Pickup or on Race Day.
Baptist Health Pineapple Race Series
Get ready for the second edition of the Baptist Health Pineapple Race Series for the 2022-2023 season! Athletes are challenged to conquer each of the 3 Life Time Miami Events and earn sweet PINEAPPLE medal at the Finish Line of the 2022 Baptist Health 305 Half Marathon & 5K! Learn More.
Groups & Charities Program
We are proud to continue the Groups & Charities Program at the 2022 Baptist Health Turkey Trot Miami 5K/10K & Kids Race! Whether you’re an organized training club, a group of runners raising money for a charity, or a group of running buddies, we invite you to be a part of our Groups & Charities Program and have access to awesome perks! Learn more & apply.
Call 305-278-8668 or email tkymia@LTevents.zendesk.com to request material in accessible format, information on access for persons with disabilities, or a sign language interpreter (7 days in advance).
The Baptist Health Turkey Trot Miami team continues to work with local, city, state, and public health officials to determine best practices needed to ensure the safety of all community members. Final safety measures and protocols, along with participant requirements pending local regulations and event plans, will be made available closer to the race date. Here are a few examples of what you might expect to see (subject to change):
- Covid Test of all participants & staff – 72hr
- Mask Requirement- pre-race and post-race for all participants
- Hand sanitation stations
- Temp checks
- Self Supported on course hydration
- Prepackaged grab-and-go recovery food, water & medals
- November 18, 2021It’s almost time to Earn Your Pie! We look forward to hosting all of our trotters at the […]
- November 20, 2019It’s almost TURKEY TIME! We look forward to hosting all of our trotters this Thanksgiving at the Baptist Health Turkey […]
- November 15, 2018It’s TURKEY TIME!! Thank you to all who will be joining us at the 2018 Baptist Health Turkey Trot […]