To our valued Turkey Trot Miami family,
This year has been unlike anything we have ever experienced so we sincerely hope you and your family are safe, healthy and well. We hope you have found ways to stay positive, active and hopeful during this time.
We appreciate your patience as we navigate the uncertainty surrounding the return of large-scale athletic events. Unfortunately due to ongoing public safety concerns surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic we have made the difficult decision to cancel the Baptist Health Turkey Trot Miami 5K/10K scheduled to take place on Thursday, November 26, 2020.
Because of this unfortunate cancellation, we are offering the following options to all registered participants:
DONATE your registration fee to the Miami-Dade County Public Schools via the Life Time Foundation. Your 100% tax-deductible donation will support Miami-Dade County Public Schools as they continue to safely provide meals to students during this time of crisis.
GET A REFUND for your registration fee, minus processing fees.
PLEASE NOTE: You will NOT receive a confirmation when making your selection. The selection tool is to gather the information. Once your selection is submitted, we will process your selection.
All decisions must be submitted before November 26, 2020, through your RunSignup Registration.
Make your decision by following these steps:
1. Go to our Event Page
2. Select your preferred option
3. Click “Continue”
4. Login to your account
5. Click “Save Decision”
While we all continue to do our part to stay safe, remember that we will get through this together and we will see you again at another start line. Until then, stay healthy, safe and motivated to return with us when the time is right. Thank you for your continued support and stay well!
The Turkey Trot Miami Team
NEW Life Time FitGiving Challenge presented by Invisalign
This Thanksgiving will be our first time apart, but there is still a way the Life Time Turkey Trot family can come together with the new Life Time FitGiving Challenge presented by Invisalign®. This 26 day experience challenges you with daily fitness & gratitude tasks, leading up to a virtual 5K on Turkey Day. So gather your friends & family, and let’s nourish ourselves from the inside out with this new holiday tradition.
REGISTER AND RECEIVE
Register for the 2020 Baptist Health Turkey Trot Miami 5K/10K & Kids Race presented by Publix and receive the following:
- Finisher medals for 5K, 10K & Kids Race athletes (2019 pictured right)
- Limited edition short sleeve race shirt (2019 pictured right)
- Convenient Packet Pickup locations
- Post-race food and refreshing beverages
- Pies, fruit, cookies, apple cider and more!
- Access to the holiday-themed Finish Festival
- Post-race games and entertainment
- NEW Petting Zoo & Pony Rides
- Turkey Bowling
- Bounce House
- Over-sized Jenga and Connect 4
- Corn Hole
- Face painting and more!
- Photo opp with the giant, 20′ Perky Turkey!
- Awards and NEW Prize Purse for top finishers
*Race amenities subject to change.
Friends & Family Program
We are proud to continue the Friends & Family Program at the 2020 Baptist Health Turkey Trot Miami 5K/10K & Kids Race presented by Publix! Whether you’re a group of 10 or more friends, family members, co-workers, or just a mish-mash of these categories, we invite you to create a team and take advantage of the incredible perks! *Applications will open soon.
Check out what your family’s first course could look like this Thanksgiving!
- November 20, 2019It’s almost TURKEY TIME! We look forward to hosting all of our trotters this Thanksgiving at the Baptist Health Turkey […]
- November 15, 2018It’s TURKEY TIME!! Thank you to all who will be joining us at the 2018 Baptist Health Turkey Trot […]
- May 8, 2018It is commonly known that exercise does not just improve our physical health, but our mental health as well. […]