3 Reasons To Register Now!
1) This family-friendly race will help support Camillus House.
Donate non-perishable food items during packet pickup or on race day to help feed the hungry.
2) Score the Best Pricing – as low as $15! It’s never too early to save.
3) Motivation to Continue Your Fitness Routine.
Give yourself a reason to stay fit going into the holiday season and keep your sights set on earning your pie this Thanksgiving!
2018 Finisher Medals
All finishers of the 5K, 10K and Kids Race distances will earn some holiday bling as they cross the Finish Line this Thanksgiving. Make sure to claim your space at the Start Line and be set to earn your pie!
Staggered Start Times!
The Baptist Health Turkey Trot Miami 5K/10K presented by Publix features wave starts to improve the flow of runners on the course. We made this change in 2017 based on participant feedback to ensure that the race experience is more efficient and, most of all, enjoyable for everyone! The field of 6,000 runners will be separated into waves, released at 2-minute intervals:
Wild Turkeys – Corral A (8:25 and under pace per mile)*
The Flock – Corral B (8:26 to 10:30 pace per mile)*
Gobblers – Corral C (10:31 & over)
Tail Feathers – Corral D (Strollers & Walkers)
*In order to be placed in Corrals A & B, athletes MUST send proof of results from a prior race with a pace within the cut-off times listed above to FLevents@LT.LIFE before November 16, 2018.
REGISTER AND RECEIVE
Register for the 2018 Baptist Health Turkey Trot Miami 5K/10K presented by Publix and receive the following:
- Finisher medals for 5K, 10K & Kids Race athletes (pictured above)
- Limited edition short sleeve tech shirt (pictured right)
- Convenient Packet Pickup
- Post-race food and refreshing beverages
- Access to the holiday-themed Finish Festival
- Post-race games and entertainment
- Over-sized Jenga, Connect 4, Corn Hole and more!
- Complimentary race photos courtesy of Athlinks
- Photo opp with the giant, 20′ Perky Turkey!
- Awards for top finishers
- May 8, 2018It is commonly known that exercise does not just improve our physical health, but our mental health as well. […]
- November 17, 2017In preparation for the 2017 Baptist Health Turkey Trot Miami 5K/10K presented by Publix, we have put together an athlete […]
- October 10, 2017Thanksgiving is a holiday known for bringing people together. If not for the company of loved ones, it’s for […]