Still want a chance to participate in the 2021 Baptist Health Turkey Trot Miami 5K/10K once it’s sold out? We will enact an official wait list for those who still want to compete once the respective race distance sells out. Spots will only become available if and when entered runners drop out before the race.
How the waiting list works:
- It is free to sign up for the waiting list.
- When you sign up, your name is put on the waiting list, and you’ll receive an email confirming you have been added.
- The waitlist will close on 11/19/21. On 11/23/21 Life Time will send out an invitation to those on the waiting list based on the number of bibs that have become available, to register at full price at the time of entry. Selections will be made via lottery.
- This registration invitation email will contain a special link that must be used in order to register. This link will expire 48 hours after our e-mail is sent, so act straightaway. If you do not use the link within the allotted time, the link and your waiting list entry will be deleted.
- If this happens, you can re-apply to get back on the waiting list but remember that you will go to the back of the queue. Note: you cannot have more than one waiting list entry at any one time.
- Coupons/discounts/promotions are not applicable to waitlist entry fee pricing.
- We do not allow duplicate entries. We only accept one waiting list entry per person.
- You cannot ask for another entry on a list for which you are already entered.
- If you fail to meet the Terms and Conditions, your waitlist entry will be deleted and the bib will be offered to the next person on the list.
*All groups/charities that pre-paid for entries have their spots safely reserved. Please reach out to the Groups/Charity coordinator to obtain updated registration instructions.
Life Time reserves the right, in its sole and complete discretion, to deny entry, to revoke the entry application of any applicant at any time, and/or to disqualify any individual from the Event.