Need to change your race distance? Click here
to log into your RunSignUp account. Select “Manage Registration > Transfer Event” to choose a new distance. If you are choosing a race option that costs more than your original, you will be charged the difference in registration fees. There are no refunds for a lower cost race option. Category changes within a distance can be completed for you by email to the Athlete Services team. The last day for online changes is Wednesday, November 11 (11:59 PM EST).
For specific instructions, please click here
Need to change your race distance post-deadline? No distance changes are guaranteed after the deadline, but we will try our best to accommodate your request. Please email our Athlete Services
for your options or visit us at Solutions at Packet Pickup.
ALL CHANGES MUST BE COMPLETED/REQUESTED TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO THE EVENT, unless otherwise noted. All change requests after the deadline will need to be made in person at packet pick up.
Note: Change requests are not guaranteed, are limited based on capacity of race at the time of your request and are first-come, first-serve.
BIB TO BIB TRANSFER
You may officially transfer your race entry to another non-registered runner. The last day for online changes is Wednesday, November 11 (11:59 PM EST). Before completing the transfer process, please note:
- You will not be refunded/reimbursed for your original registration. Any transfer compensation must be arranged between you and the transfer recipient. The race organizers are not responsible for the terms of payment between parties in the transfer process and we do not condone the resale of registrations at elevated prices.
Race Entry Transfer Steps:
- Find a non-registered runner interested in officially participating in the said event. Race organizers do not participate in this part of the process.
- Login to your RunSignUp account
- Select “Manage Registration
- Select “Transfer to Another Runner”
Please note: The recipient can only register for the event that was transferred to them. The race entry recipient will be charged a $10 transfer fee to complete the transfer. A new bib will be assigned to the race entry recipient only after new registration is complete online. For specific instructions, please click here
Note: This policy is strictly available for live event entry only. This policy does not apply to add-on packages or virtual entries. Any participant who transfers his or her race entry or race bib without following the above process will be removed from official race results and disqualified from participating in any future Life Time event.
*There are no transfer fee refunds under any circumstances.