We have revisited and revised our policy on entry refunds, deferrals and transfers to provide more athlete flexibility for event participation. A link to this policy will be included in the registration process, whereby participants must indicate that they understand and accept the terms.
Run Cancellation Policy
|Days Out||By Life Time||By Participant|
|90+||60% Refund||60% Refund|
|Free Deferral||$10 5K/10K Transfer/Defer|
|89 or less||No Refund||No Refund|
|Free Deferral||$10 5K/10K Transfer/Defer|
No refunds on services fees, donations or merchandise.
Deferrals are only good for the following year in the same event, space permitting.
Deferral redemption deadlines apply.
No refunds on transactions over 365 days.
Life Time reserves the right, in its sole and complete discretion, to deny entry, to revoke the entry application of any applicant at any time, and/or to disqualify any individual from the Event.
Note: Change requests are not guaranteed, are limited based on capacity of the race at the time of your request, and are first-come, first-serve. *There are no registration change fee refunds under any circumstances.
BIB TO BIB TRANSFER
You may officially transfer your race entry to another non-registered runner. Before completing the transfer process, please note:
- You will not be refunded/reimbursed for your original registration. Any transfer compensation must be arranged between you and the transfer recipient. The race organizers are not responsible for the terms of payment between parties in the transfer process and we do not condone the resale of registrations at elevated prices.
- The race entry recipient will be charged a $10 transfer fee to complete the transfer for any race distance less than a half marathon.
- A new bib will be assigned to the race entry recipient only after new registration is complete online.
Race Entry Transfer Steps:
- Find a non-registered runner interested in officially participating in the said event. Race organizers do not participate in this part of the process.
- To complete the transfer, the registered runner will log-in to their RunSignup profile, find the Baptist Health Turkey Trot Miami 5K/10K & Kids Race event listing, click “Manage Registration”, then click “Transfer to Another Runner” at the top of the page.
- The currently registered athlete will be withdrawn from the event.
- The transfer recipient will receive an email with a registration code. The transfer recipient is required to register with code, and pay the transfer fee.
- Once the transaction is finalized, the transfer recipient will receive an email confirming race registration.
ALL TRANSFERS MUST BE COMPLETED/REQUESTED TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO THE EVENT (Wednesday, November 10, 2021). After the deadline, the current registrant and the athlete to whom the bib will be transferred should visit our Athlete Services at Solutions at Packet Pickup.
Any participant who transfers his or her race entry or race bib without following the above process will be removed from official race results and disqualified from participating in any future Life Time event.
Note: This policy is strictly available for race entry only. This policy does not apply to add-on packages. There are no transfer fee refunds under any circumstances.
The deferral is applied only to the event in question – in this case, the Baptist Health Turkey Trot Miami 5K/10K & Kids Race. Deferrals can only be applied to the same event the following year and cannot be carried over multiple years. Deferral processing fees and redemption deadlines apply. For specific instructions, please click here.
- Login to your RunSignUp account
- Select “View/Edit Registration”
- Select “Defer Registration” and follow steps to defer
Please note: A deferral fee of $30.00 will be administered at this time. Once you complete your purchase, you will be sent an email confirmation of your deferral status. You will be emailed a confirmation for making this selection, as well as an additional email indicating your deferral code and instructions to register for the 2022 event after the 2021 event passes. You must follow these instructions to register for the 2022 event and follow deadlines – your registration will NOT automatically roll over.
This policy is strictly available for live event entry only. This policy does not apply to add-on packages.
*There are no deferral fee refunds under any circumstances.
For questions regarding deferrals, contact our Athlete Services.